Friday, November 23, 2012

Support Small Business Saturday

Good evening Everyone!!

Hope you all have had a great Thanksgiving and are not too tired from all the Black Friday shopping.  I stayed home and was a good girl until I checked my email and saw all the lovely discounts from some of my favorite stores.  That's when I caved, but it's ok cause I didn't have to stand in line, or fight for parking, just cruised on my laptop and got what I wanted without any hassles with some pretty good savings.  

Speaking of shopping, did you know that between Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses nationwide?  {Renate' is at it again with another cute badge featuring Yumicorn & Fumi Panda.}

 
We know that although you might be out shopping at those big retail stores looking for some big deals, we hope you will help support the small businesses in your area or online this Saturday, 11/24/12.  As a thank you for supporting our small business by shopping in our store we are offering $5 off your total order!  Use code YFSMBIZ5 at checkout.   

The code is good for a one time use per guest starting Saturday, 11/24/12 (12:01am PST) and ending Sunday, 11/25/12 (11:59pm PST).

Please feel free to add the non-blinking badge above or the blinky on our side bar to your FB page, your blog side bar and share it with your friends and family. 

On behalf of our whole team, Mahalo for supporting (our) small businesses! 
Happy shopping!!

Hugs,
Leanne
 
**PS - Don't forget to play in our current challenge which ends on 12/1/12.**

3 comments:

Blankina said...

Great news...your Yumi & Fumi stamp was on my wishlist!!So now is the right moment.
I am just waiting asap to hear about the shipping costs before I can buy it..
Hugs Blankina

PS signed up an account and send mail through shop

hapagirlren said...

Hey Blankina! We sent you a reply via email. We didn't realize only ONE expensive international option was available for shipping. We have made adjustments and the First Class Mail International Parcel should be MUCH better!! Hopefully the stamp can now come off your wishlist and into your creative hands :)

Blankina said...

Hi, thanks for the new option , just made my first order!!
Cannot wait to receive them..they look so cute.
Hugs Blankina