Thursday, March 28, 2013

Challenge #12 - Springtime reminder


Be on the look out for some fun events taking place in April with Yumi & Fumi Handmade.  The happening spots will be here on our blog and on our Facebook page.  The events start April 8th with a give-a-way and a scavenger hunt on the Facebook page and a month long challenge here on our blog.  Be sure to be back on Monday for all the details and see how you can share & win some AWEmazing prizes by Spreading the Love with Yumi & Fumi Handmade...

Now back to our regulary scheduled program...  

Whoa!  Hey everyone!!  What just happened?!! haha!

If you've been stopping by for the past week and a half you should have seen all the beautiful Springtime creations from Rosemary, Eva, Kim and our Guest Designer, Thanh.  Today Sandie and I are popping in to share our Springtime cards with you.  We were both a little stumped with this subject, I mean what consitutes Spring?  Hmmmm...  Let's see, flowers, soft pastel colors, flowers, butterflies, birds, flowers, bright colors, flowers.  Did I miss anything?  :)  Right now it's snowing in Southern Ireland and I'm sure it was really hard for Sandie to get motivated to create a Springtime card.  She however didn't have any issues and pulled it out as she always does... beautifully.  Here is her card featuring Fumi with Gift and take a look at all the beautiful flowers she used.  Doesn't it scream Spring?  I wish my thumb was that green. ;)


Stop by Sandie's blog to see all the details of her beautiful card. 

Now I live in California, and Spring seems to have found us so it was pretty easy for me to come up with some motivation.  I went with a CAS with no patterned paper (I know gasp!) theme for my card.  I colored up Fumi with Bear Backpack, added pretty sparkly cardstock and used three of my newest purchases.  For all the details you'll have to head on over to my blog.


So how'd we do?  Spring enough for ya?  (haha)  If you haven't already linked up for this challenge here's your chance, but it's only for a limited time.  The challenge closes on Friday at noon.  A reminder to please read our Challenge rules before linking up. There are specific details that we require and although we don't like to remove anyone from the contest we have to insist that everyone follow the rules.  Click HERE to link up.

Here's another reminder of the prize package...


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  Looking forward to seeing lots more cards and projects before the challenge closes.  Have a terrific day!!

Hugs,
Sandie & Leanne

No comments: