Friday, April 5, 2013

Time for a Little Sneek Peek

Good morning!!
I'm really excited to share this news with you. 
We have a new set of rubber stamps debuting on Saturday, April 6th! 
It's been so long since we had any new stamps grace our shop and we are very happy to bring you something different to create with. 
The line is called
Peek-a-Boo Series
 There are a total of 4 images that you will be able to use for a Spring theme, birthdays, just for fun, or whatever your heart desires.  The DT has been busy coloring and creating some really fun and happy projects with these stamps.  I myself can't stop smile each time I see them.  Today I'll be sharing snippets of what you can expect for our Saturday showcase/release day.  Renate', Zach and I are really excited to hear what you all think. 
Enjoy!!


 








Did I intrigue you with the snippets?  hehehe, can't wait to share the full showcase with you on Saturday.  Believe me when I say the DT really did a wonderful job!! 
Seriously.
Can't.
Stop.
Smiling.
You'll be able to purchase the stamps on Saturday, stop by tomorrow to see all the details.
Leave us a comment and let us know what you think the stamps will have.  No prize, for guessing, this is just for fun.
Mahalo! 
Xoxo...

4 comments:

kanatanewf said...

Oh I can't wait until Saturday to see the new stamps! I'm guessing that there's some lovely new Spring/Summer/Sporty images in the mix!

kanatanewf said...

And it looks to me like the kids *might* be peeking out around -- a fence, a door...that sort of thing!

Lynn said...

I can't wait to see your new stamps! I will check your blog as my first blog stop on Sat. morning. I have a feeling I will be placing an order too! LOL!

Janeen said...

Time to get out the copics!