Sunday, June 23, 2013

Challenge #19 - Red, White, Blue & Kraft

Good morning!

Congratulations to our winner and top 3 from our last challenge and Mahalo to everyone that joined.  Today we're starting a new bi-weekly challenge and it should be another fun and easy one.  

CHALLENGE #19 - COLOR CHALLENGE:
RED, WHITE, BLUE & KRAFT
Create a CARD using a the colors red, white blue & kraft.
June 23 - July 5
Ends: Noon (pst)

It's a color challenge and the colors are ones that shouldn't give you any trouble.  Create a card using red, white, blue & kraft in your color scheme.  With the American holiday of July 4th aka Fourth of July coming up real soon I'm sure it will be super easy for you to come up with something amazing.  It can be any shade of the colors listed as long as they are all accounted for on your project. 

Before I share our red, white, blue & kraft cards I'd like to remind everyone about our rules.  They are super simple and easy to follow.  Before you decide to link up I highly suggest you click on the challenge info tab located at the top of the page, read the rules and then decide if your card qualifies or not.  Unfortuantely if it DOES NOT it will be removed from Inlinkz. 

The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate and our Top 3 will receive a 10% discount code to be used in the Yumi & Fumi online store.

Now let's get to the fun part, the part where Rosemary & I share our interpretation of the theme.  First up is me!!  I've got a card that is not necessarily for the July 4th holiday, but more of a general card that can be used for anything. 
Created by Leanne featuring Chuckles with Gecko:

Next up is the incredibly AWESOME card created by an amazingly talented friend, Rosie.  You will be blown away with how awesomely patriotic it is...

Created by Rosie featuring Summer Chuckles:


Wow, yea?!  YEA!!

All stamps are available in the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store
We're looking forward to seeing what you've got up your sleeves this time around.  We're pretty sure we'll be blown away! :)

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Pinterest.  All the links are on the right side bar.  :)

We hope we've given you lots of ideas between the two of us.  Now it's your turn to get busy!
Mahalo for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

Hugs,
Rosie & Leanne

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such a fun challenge! Can't wait to participate!:) Love the cards! You ladies are so talented!=)

CarlavdM said...

Red, White and Blue are also the colours of the flag of the Netherlands. And on special days we addan Orange streamer.
Wonderful cards...hope my stamps will arrive soon!

Laura Love said...

Cute cards from the Design Team!

Blankina said...

It was a real challenge for me..hope you like my card. Congratulations to the winners and top 3.
A question how can I add my cards to your Yumi & Fumi friends pinboard?
Hope you consider me as a friend!

HUgs Blankina

CarlavdM said...

I just adde the inside of my card for the #19th Challenge.Since I cannot add the front of the card. because I wanted to show the inside here, click on my name and you will see it.
Thanks to Yumi & Fumi for another great challenge idea...had to think hard on this one!

Anita said...

Beautiful work by your DT. Thank you for this fun challenge :)