Thursday, July 18, 2013

CH #20 - Celebration Reminder

Hello!!

Today I'm back to share my card I created for the current challenge:

CARD/PROJECT for any CELEBRATION!!
July 7th - July 19
Ends: Noon (pst)
 
 
 
I used the newest Deconstructed Sketch to play with and papers from MME & Neenah.  Chose to use the Aloha Honu set for this card and kept it pretty CAS. The only other elements are the embossed background (which I kept plain white, but I was tempted to add some color -haha) and the sentiment which is a laser cut from the Island Scrapbooking store in Hawaii.
 
Unfortunately there are some of you that still aren't playing fair so I'll have to remove your links. Here's a reminder about our rules:
 
You can use any image from Y&FH, Sister Stamps, La-La Land Crafts, The Greeting Farm or Sparkle Creations. For a full list of our challenge rules, please click on the challenge info tab located at the top of the page. Before you add your direct link please double check that your project qualifies, if your card does not fit the challenge rules we will remove it from Inlinkz.
 
And remember if you use a Y&FH image on your project you get 2 entries into the drawing.
 
Link your project HERE.

The winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to the Y&F Handmade STORE. In addition, the Top 3 will receive a 10% discount code.
 
Enjoy these few pictures from the show!! 






Have an awesome day and stop by tomorrow when I'll share my Where's Yumi & Fumi pick(s). 

~Leanne

1 comment:

Reenec said...

Hi Guys and Gals. Had a blast at your booth this past weekend at the Carson Rubber Stamp Convention. You are all such talented artists. Hope to see you soon. I want to see some really cool Halloween stamps. Hugs