Sunday, July 21, 2013

We're taking a break!

Hello everyone!!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!  Thanks so much to everyone that participated in the last challenge and congrats to the winner and top 3! 

Normally we'd have a challenge up for you to participate in but we're going to be taking a little summer break so the DT can spend some quality time with their kids before they head back to school.  We'll be back with our new challenge on Aug. 4th with some new faces and new challenge rules.  In the meantime please link up your Yumi & Fumi Handmade projects below so we can come and check it out.

Yumi & Fumi online shop update:
If you haven't heard we've lowered our prices in our online shop, click here to check it out and happy shopping!!

Before I sign off I wanted to share this card featuring two of our Hang Loose stamps: Summer Fumi and the smaller Hang Loose "bug" from the Tiki-Surf set:

For more details stop by my blog
 
Link up your Y&FH projects and I'll pick a few of you for our Friday's Where's Yumi & Fumi Featured.
 
Enjoy your summer!!
 
~Leanne

 

3 comments:

Henriëtte said...

Have a nice break!
Hugs Henriette

StampinwithAloha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StampinwithAloha said...

I wanted to say "Thanks!" for being at the Carson show. I stopped by to start my vacation. I loved your samples and appreciate the super cute shopping bag.
Enjoy your break!
Joyce