Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Be Merry~!

Morning Everyone!

It's Kathy from Team Fumi popping in today.  Did everyone get a head start on those Christmas cards and projects yet?! I sure haven't and barely getting started so if you are a procrastinator like me...Here is something to inspire you to kick off the fun holiday festivities. I made a wine tag using Yeti Fumi! It makes a nice touch if you plan to give it away or just as decor for home. I used a circle spellbinder to cut the ring on top as the punches won't reach that far in.  I also used a 5 petal flower punch to create a poinsettia and finished it off with gems and pearls. The sentiment is written with red pen and traced over with pink glitter gel pen. Hope this was fun for you and get your juices going for the Holiday Season!


Here is a closer glimpse at the hole I cut out to hang over the wine bottle. I punched out a scallop first on the DP and the glue it onto the white than blue base. I than took a circle spellbinder to cut in the center of the scallop shape.
XOXO,
Kathy

5 comments:

Leanne said...

What a gorgeous wine tag!! I love it and know that I could use something like this for those wine drinkers for Christmas. Thanks Kathy!! Great share!
^.^

Denice said...

Very smart! I'm going to use your idea for a few bottles this year because your sample (and tutorial) is the best! Thanks for the inspiration Kathy.
:Dxx

Unknown said...

Thanks Ladies! It was fun to make and you ladies are always inspiring as always!!

She's a Color Queen said...

I saw a cut file for this and decided I had to try it too. Yours is adorable!!!

kanatanewf said...

Fantastic way to dress up some holiday cheer!